PROCESS SOLUTION NEWS
- Fluoride (HF) Removal (PDF) 06/01/2010
- ph Neutralization of Concentrated Acid (PDF) 03/16/2010
- Increase Fire Protection (PDF) 08/10/2009
- Zero Discharge (PDF) 06/02/2009
- Heavy Metal Removal (PDF) 05/01/2009
- Customized Neutralization Systems (PDF) 01/01/2009
- Water Recycling 09/01/2008
- Acid Neutralization 08/01/2008
- Pumping Systems 07/01/2008
- Solids Handling 06/01/2008
- Acid Neutralization 05/01/2008
- Acid Neutralization 04/01/2008
- Ion Exchange 03/01/2008
- Software 02/01/2008
- Neutralization 01/01/2008
Acid Neutralization – The Next Generation
Neutralization is considered by some as a simple process. Unfortunately, it is usually much more complicated. Neutralization problems can shut down plants, result in large dollar fines to the corporation, and cause severe embarrassment to the board of directors. Waste treatment operators are particularly sensitive to pH neutralization problems because they understand the variables and often feel like the victim of process mistakes on the plant floor. Industrial waste is constantly changing.
Fortunately, pH adjustment systems can now have sufficient intelligence to compensate for process errors and plant floor mistakes. Wastech's XENO™ software monitors chemical consumption and anticipates problems by watching neutralization efficiency. Wastech's OMEGA™ industrial acid waste treatment systems can be monitored remotely using Wastech's online HelpNET™ system or by the user's own supervisory system in the plant.
Wastech's OMEGA™ and LabDELTA™ waste treatment systems now offer reliable, automated solutions for acid and caustic neutralization.
300gpm OMEGA acid waste neutralization system
Large OMEGA acid waste neutralization systems with three-stage neutralization, final sampling and testing, reliable pump lift stations of 2000 gallons with three large 10 HP submersible pumps stand out. These systems incorporate the latest PLC control with remote monitoring, alarm management and data logging. Custom HMI screens help the operator diagnose and respond to changing conditions.